Image Map

Food Adventure Friday- April 13: Link UP!!

13 April 2012

I love all of the ideas that I have discovered through Food Adventure Friday!  The ideas that all of you link up, inspire me to try new things with my family.

Several Week ago, Repeat Crafter Me shared this fabulous idea for a rainbow fruit and cheese plates.


This idea inspired a fun after school snack, "Make Your Own" Rainbows...





Here are a few of the most inspiring links from the last Food Adventure Friday...

A House of... Learning, Prayer, and Little Ones posted about this awesome bug lunch (this is only one of the creative dishes she served)! My kids would love this and it was based on one my favorite books!



Last week we made the whole wheat bread from Adventures of a DIY Mom. It was the best homemade whole wheat bread I've ever had, so now I'm very excited to try her DIY Angel Food Cake!!


I'm also quite excited about this tip shared by Highhill Homeschool... My daughter loves to cook with me, but won't even come in the kitchen if I'm cutting onions- This may be the solution to our problem!!




4 comments:

  1. What a great round up of food ideas! I love the bugs, I will definitely have to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rainbow is so cool! And looks delicous (and healthy)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! The bug lunch is so cute! Must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Julie, I hope others have as much fun as we did!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your questions, comments, and suggestions so that we can all learn from each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...